American Franciscan Vintage Teacup Candle
Franciscan desert rose teacup saucer made in California in the 1970s. Both the cup and the saucer are hand painted. Pink roses with green leaves on a vine with a cream colored background. The petals and leaves are lightly embossed and the bottoms have the typical stamp of Franciscan with the brown ink which is the indication of the tea set that was made in the USA in the 1970s. Since the 1980s, these teacups and saucers have been made abroad with the black ink stamped at the back, and the value of these era teacups and saucers are not as valuable as the 1970s or earlier years which are also rare to find.
The top of the teacup candle is decorated with dried flowers, crystals, and earth stones. With hints of citrus and vanilla, this candle smells of crystalized ginger, cinnamon, clove, and nutmeg. This candle will brighten small spaces and add a floral touch wherever you need it.
Gift box is included with the candle, ready to be given as gifts. Whether you're planning a bridal shower, tea party, baby shower, wedding or a classic event, this vintage teacup candle is the perfect gift.
The tea set can be used for sipping your favorite hot drink after your candle is finished. Since we are using 100% organic vegetable base coconut and soy wax blend with the premium oils. We are not using any coloring agent for our candles in order to keep the teacups reusable and not to damage the vintage item. You get the best of both worlds, this teacup has been repurposed into a candle that can be enjoyed before being turned back into a teacup.
- All of our products are handmade so there may be slight variations.
- Vintage Tea Cups are fragile and sensitive to extreme heat and cold, please handle & store with extreme care
- Does not come with display stand in picture
- SKU # 00001000-GS2
- Condition: New
- Brand: NeFer by The Claustrum
- Manufacturer: The Claustrum, LLC.
- Vintage TeaCup (At least 50+ years old)
- Dimensions for Teacup: 2.2" H x 4" Diameter Wide (not including handle)
- Dimensions for Saucer: 5.3" Diameter Wide
- Weight before shipping: 1 lb
- Hand poured in Saline, Michigan
- Burn Time: 40+ hours
- Wax Type: 100% Coconut and soy wax
- Wick Type: Cotton
- Scent: Citrus, vanilla, ginger, cinnamon, clove, and nutmeg
Shipping Information (Estimated)
- Package Weight: 1.88125 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches
- All vintage tea cups are shipped with USPS insurance for the full value of the vintage tea cup and candle
Always trim the wick before lighting and keep debris out of the wax pool. Do not burn for more than 2-3 hours at a single period of time. Place the candle away from flammable objects and place the candle in a candle dish or other appropriate vessel that is heat resistant. For the most enjoyment let the wax harden and cool before relighting the candle.
Keep away from pets.
Keep away from children.