British Aynsley Banquet Vintage Teacup Candle
This teacup and saucer from the 1970s were made by Aynsley in England, known for their quality. A royal warrant by Queen Victoria attests to their excellence. The set features vibrant enamel designs with gold trim. We've repurposed the teacup into a scented candle, infusing coconut soy wax with fruity and vanilla notes. The candle top boasts dried flowers and crystals for luck. Packaged in a gift box, it's perfect for events. Once the candle is enjoyed, the teacup can be used again. We've used organic wax, leaving the teacup intact. Enjoy history and aroma combined.
- All of our products are handmade so there may be slight variations.
- Vintage Tea Cups are fragile and sensitive to extreme heat and cold, please handle & store with extreme care
- Does not come with display stand in picture
- SKU # 00001000-BRV3
- Condition: New
- Brand: NeFer by The Claustrum
- Manufacturer: The Claustrum, LLC.
- Vintage TeaCup (At least 50+ years old)
- Dimensions for Teacup: 2.5" H x 3" Diameter Wide (not including handle)
- Dimensions for Saucer: 6" Diameter Wide
- Weight before shipping: 15 ounces
- Hand poured in Saline, Michigan
- Burn Time: 40+ hours
- Wax Type: 100% Coconut and soy wax
- Wick Type: Cotton
- Scent: Black cherry, raspberry, strawberry, plum, vanilla, sugar and musk
Shipping Information (Estimated)
- Package Weight: 1.75 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches
- All vintage teacups are shipped with USPS insurance for the full value of the vintage teacup and candle
Always trim the wick before lighting and keep debris out of the wax pool. Do not burn for more than 2-3 hours at a single period of time. Place the candle away from flammable objects and place the candle in a candle dish or other appropriate vessel that is heat resistant. For the most enjoyment let the wax harden and cool before relighting the candle.
Keep away from pets.
Keep away from children.