British Jason Bone China Vintage Sugar Bowl Candle
This sugar bowl was manufactured by Jason Bone China Company in England during the 1970s. This pretty white bone China has purple violets with green leaves, and yellow accents and is scalloped with gold brushed trim. For this vintage sugar bowl candle, we have infused coconut soy wax with top notes of coconut, peach, and mango whereas musk, tonka bean, and gardenia are used as base note. Once you light your candle, the scent will fill your space with an aroma that always inspires. The top of the candle is decorated with dried flowers and crystals for luck and well-being.
Gift box is included with the candle, ready to be given as gifts. Whether you're planning a bridal shower, tea party, baby shower, wedding or a classic event, this vintage teacup candle is the perfect gift.
The sugar bowl can be used for sugar again after your candle is finished. Since we are using 100% organic vegetable base coconut and soy wax blend with the premium oils. We are not using any coloring agent for our candles in order to keep the sugar bowl reusable and not to damage the vintage item. You get the best of both worlds, this sugar bowl has been repurposed into a candle that can be enjoyed before being turned back into a sugar bowl.
- All of our products are handmade so there may be slight variations.
- Vintage sugar bowls are fragile and sensitive to extreme heat and cold, please handle & store with extreme care
- Does not come with display stand in picture
- SKU # 00001000-GM13
- Condition: New
- Brand: NeFer by The Claustrum
- Manufacturer: The Claustrum, LLC.
- Vintage TeaCup (At least 50+ years old)
- Dimensions for Teacup: 1.5" H x 3.5" Diameter Wide (not including handle)
- Weight before shipping: 5 ounces
- Hand poured in Saline, Michigan
- Burn Time: 20+ hours
- Wax Type: 100% Coconut and soy wax
- Wick Type: Cotton
- Scent: Coconut, peach, mango, tonka bean and gardenia
Shipping Information (Estimated)
- Package Weight: 0.9375 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 5.0 x 5.0 inches
- All vintage tea cups are shipped with USPS insurance for the full value of the vintage tea cup and candle
Always trim the wick before lighting and keep debris out of the wax pool. Do not burn for more than 2-3 hours at a single period of time. Place the candle away from flammable objects and place the candle in a candle dish or other appropriate vessel that is heat resistant. For the most enjoyment let the wax harden and cool before relighting the candle.
Keep away from pets.
Keep away from children.