British Queen Anne Vintage Creamer Candle
Rich shades of brown and yellow and gold over a white background. This creamer also has a gold trim at the top edge and foot area. It was manufactured during the 1960s in England. For this vintage creamer candle, we have infused coconut soy wax with top notes of coconut, peach, and mango whereas musk, tonka bean, and gardenia are used as base notes. Once you light your candle, the scent will fill your space with an aroma that always inspires. The top of the candle is decorated with dried flowers and crystals for luck and well-being.
Gift box is included with the candle, ready to be given as gifts. Whether you're planning a bridal shower, tea party, baby shower, wedding or a classic event, this vintage teacup candle is the perfect gift.
The creamer can be used for serving again after your candle is finished. Since we are using 100% organic vegetable base coconut and soy wax blend with the premium oils. We are not using any coloring agent for our candles in order to keep the creamer reusable and not to damage the vintage item. You get the best of both worlds, this creamer has been repurposed into a candle that can be enjoyed before being turned back into a creamer.
- All of our products are handmade so there may be slight variations.
- Vintage creamers are fragile and sensitive to extreme heat and cold, please handle & store with extreme care
- Does not come with display stand in picture
- SKU # 00001000-GM14
- Condition: New
- Brand: NeFer by The Claustrum
- Manufacturer: The Claustrum, LLC.
- Vintage Creamer (At least 50+ years old)
- Dimensions for creamer: 3" H x 2.5" Diameter Wide (not including handle)
- Weight before shipping: 6 ounces
- Hand poured in Saline, Michigan
- Burn Time: 20+ hours
- Wax Type: 100% Coconut and soy wax
- Wick Type: Cotton
- Scent: Coconut, peach, mango, tonka bean and gardenia
Shipping Information (Estimated)
- Package Weight: 1.0625 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 5.0 x 5.0 inches
- All vintage tea cups are shipped with USPS insurance for the full value of the vintage tea cup and candle
Always trim the wick before lighting and keep debris out of the wax pool. Do not burn for more than 2-3 hours at a single period of time. Place the candle away from flammable objects and place the candle in a candle dish or other appropriate vessel that is heat resistant. For the most enjoyment let the wax harden and cool before relighting the candle.
Keep away from pets.
Keep away from children.