British Royal Worcester Vintage Teacup Candle
Gorgeous vintage Royal Worcester Roanoke pattern teacup and saucer made in England 1960s. The Roanoke pattern was designed in 1935 by Simmonds, who served as the Art Director for Royal Worcester. It was first introduced during the austerity period of the 1940s, designed primarily for the American market, and was named after a river in Virginia. The pattern consists of a Warmsty shaped body adorned with vivid colors of florals on an ivory background and narrowly edged with gold. We have designed the candle for this tea set with coconut soy wax infused with the mid notes of sea salt, lush green leaves, and intoxicating freesia all resting on a relaxing base of tonka bean, amber, and a hint of musk. The top of the candle is decorated with dried flowers and crystals for luck and well-being. Once you light your candle, the soft tropical floral notes will embrace you and relax your mind.
Gift box is included with the candle, ready to be given as gifts. Whether you're planning a bridal shower, tea party, baby shower, wedding or a classic event, this vintage teacup candle is the perfect gift.
The tea set can be used for sipping your favorite hot drink after your candle is finished. Since we are using 100% organic vegetable base coconut and soy wax blend with the premium oils. We are not using any coloring agent for our candles in order to keep the teacups reusable and not to damage the vintage item. You get the best of both worlds, this teacup has been repurposed into a candle that can be enjoyed before being turned back into a teacup.
- All of our products are handmade so there may be slight variations.
- Vintage Tea Cups are fragile and sensitive to extreme heat and cold, please handle & store with extreme care
- Does not come with display stand in picture
- SKU # 00001000-BO1
- Condition: New
- Brand: NeFer by The Claustrum
- Manufacturer: The Claustrum, LLC.
- Vintage TeaCup (At least 60+ years old)
- Dimensions for Teacup: 3" H x 3.5" Diameter wide (not including handle)
- Dimensions for Saucer: 6" Diameter Wide
- Weight before shipping: 15.5 ounces +/-
- Hand poured in Saline, Michigan
- Burn Time: 40+ hours
- Wax Type: 100% Coconut and soy wax
- Wick Type: Cotton
- Scent: Sea salt, lush green leaves, tonka bean, amber and musk
Shipping Information (Estimated)
- Package Weight: 1.75 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches
- All vintage tea cups are shipped with USPS insurance for the full value of the vintage tea cup and candle
Always trim the wick before lighting and keep debris out of the wax pool. Do not burn for more than 2-3 hours at a single period of time. Place the candle away from flammable objects and place the candle in a candle dish or other appropriate vessel that is heat resistant. For the most enjoyment let the wax harden and cool before relighting the candle.
Keep away from pets.
Keep away from children.