Caramel Vanilla Ice Cream Paralyzer Candle
This dessert candle has a paralyzing scent, as its name implies. The sweet aroma of freshly churned ice cream begins with notes of coconut, lemon, and creamy vanilla. You will be tickled by notes of ice caramel ice cream at the heart of this scent with the ice cubes made from gel wax. This is followed by fluffy whipped cream and cocoa butter nuances. The candle was designed in a vintage wine glass from the 1970s to make it extra memorable. Do you have a coworker, friend, or neighbor who you think is truly awesome? Then let them know by giving them one of our truly lovely and one-of-a-kind candles.
** All of our products are handmade so there may be slight variations.
- SKU # 00000380
- Condition: New
- Brand: NeFer by The Claustrum
- Manufacturer: The Claustrum, LLC.
- Glass Dimensions: 6" H x 3.25"W across at the top
- Weight before shipping: 17 ounces
- Hand poured in Saline, Michigan
- Burn Time: 50+ hours
- Wax Type: Gel wax is used to make the ice cubes, and soy wax, beeswax, and coconut wax are used to make the rest.
- Wick Type: Cotton
- Scent: Coconut, lemon, caramel, vanilla and cocoa butter
Shipping Information (Estimated)
- Package Weight: 1.375 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches
Always trim the wick before lighting and keep debris out of the wax pool. Do not burn for more than 2-3 hours at a single period of time. Place the candle away from flammable objects and place the candle in a candle dish or other appropriate vessel that is heat resistant. For the most enjoyment let the wax harden and cool before relighting the candle.
Keep away from pets.
Keep away from children.