Cup of Coffee with a Bundt Cake
This delicate cup is topped with a snickerdoodle-scented Bundt cake and the bottom of the candle is scented with chocolate cream and coffee. If only we could have a real mini-Bundt cake served like this! We have combined the two Japanese vintage pieces together for this candle. The cup is hand-painted Fukagawa porcelain, and the saucer is gold-trim Noritake porcelain. This is an absolutely one of it is kind candle that can be a special gift for anyone on your list. Maybe even yourself!
** All of our products are handmade so there may be slight variations.
- SKU # 00000391
- Condition: New
- Brand: NeFer by The Claustrum
- Manufacturer: The Claustrum, LLC.
- Cup with Candle Dimensions: 3" H x 4" W, Saucer is 6" Diameter
- Weight before shipping: 1 pound
- Hand poured in Saline, Michigan
- Burn Time: 50+ hours
- Wax Type: 100% beeswax, coconut wax and soy wax
- Wick Type: Cotton
- Scent: Cinnamon, chocolate, butter, honey, vanilla cream and hint of dark roasted coffee
Shipping Information (Estimated)
- Package Weight: 1.54375 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches
Always trim the wick before lighting and keep debris out of the wax pool. Do not burn for more than 2-3 hours at a single period of time. Place the candle away from flammable objects and place the candle in a candle dish or other appropriate vessel that is heat resistant. For the most enjoyment let the wax harden and cool before relighting the candle.
Keep away from pets.
Keep away from children.