“George and Martha” Sabin Vintage Teacup Candle
Let's introduce our vintage Sabin marked hand-painted porcelain crest 22K gold plated teacup and saucer. The Sabin-marked teacups and saucers were produced heavily during the 1950s-1980s in Pennsylvania. The company brought white china to the US and the painting decorations were by Mt. Clemens Pottery of Mt. Clemens, Michigan. The teacup and saucer were decorated with a colonial couple inside, and outside of the set and called "George and Martha" by the collectors and were hand painted and 22k gold plated in the 1950s in Michigan. This is a rarely found and collectors' item since the Sabin factory burned down in 1979 and all of its work was moved to Mt. Clemens Pottery, Michigan and the Sabin Line was produced until 1987.
This vintage collectors' item teacup is decorated with earth stones and crystals at the top of the candle for good luck and well-being. Complementary to the decoration, the candle is scented with a blend of fresh lavender and rich honey to produce a sweet and smooth floral fragrance. Once you light the candle, you will feel the calming effect of lavender and the sweet honeycomb for a lingering, mystical experience. It will infuse a soothing, sleep-inducing fragrance into any space.
Gift box is included with the candle, ready to be given as gifts. Whether you're planning a bridal shower, tea party, baby shower, wedding or a classic event, this vintage teacup candle is the perfect gift.
The tea set can be used for sipping your favorite hot drink after your candle is finished. Since we are using 100% organic vegetable base coconut and soy wax blend with the premium oils. We are not using any coloring agent for our candles in order to keep the teacups reusable and not to damage the vintage item. You get the best of both worlds, this teacup has been repurposed into a candle that can be enjoyed before being turned back into a teacup.
- All of our products are handmade so there may be slight variations.
- Vintage Tea Cups are fragile and sensitive to extreme heat and cold, please handle & store with extreme care
- Does not come with display stand in picture
- SKU # 00001000-FH4
- Condition: New
- Brand: NeFer by The Claustrum
- Manufacturer: The Claustrum, LLC.
- Vintage TeaCup (At least 50+ years old)
- Dimensions for Teacup: 2." H x 3.1" Diameter Wide (not include the handle)
- Dimensions for Saucer: 6" Diameter Wide
- Weight before shipping: 1lb 2.2 ounces
- Hand poured in Saline, Michigan
- Burn Time: 40+ hours
- Wax Type: 100% Coconut and soy wax
- Wick Type: Cotton
- Scent: Lavender, honey and white flowers
Shipping Information (Estimated)
- Package Weight: 2.075 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches
- All vintage tea cups are shipped with USPS insurance for the full value of the vintage tea cup and candle
Always trim the wick before lighting and keep debris out of the wax pool. Do not burn for more than 2-3 hours at a single period of time. Place the candle away from flammable objects and place the candle in a candle dish or other appropriate vessel that is heat resistant. For the most enjoyment let the wax harden and cool before relighting the candle.
Keep away from pets.
Keep away from children.