German Meissen Yellow Lion Vintage Teacup Candle
The teacup and saucer boast a pattern called Yellow Lion, meticulously crafted in Germany during the 1930s by Meissen. Alternatively referred to as Yellow Tiger due to its depiction of the vibrant feline, this exquisite piece showcases the Kakiemon style of decoration. Adorned with a kaleidoscope of hand-painted colors, the ornate pattern graces every inch. The edges and handle gleam with accents of gold, adding a touch of opulence.
Infused with creativity, our teacup candle combines coconut soy wax with captivating notes. From black cherry, raspberry, and strawberry to plum, the top notes dazzle, while vanilla, sugar, and musk anchor the fragrance. Upon lighting, your space will be enchanted with an aroma that stirs inspiration. Adorned with dried flowers and crystals atop, the candle's allure is amplified.
Presented in a gift box, this vintage teacup candle is poised for gifting. Whether it's a bridal shower, tea party, wedding, or a classic event, it's an ideal present. And once the candle has danced its last, the teacup can cradle your favorite hot drink, becoming a cherished post-candle companion.
Our commitment to quality resonates in our choice of 100% organic vegetable-based coconut and soy wax blend, coupled with premium oils. To preserve the teacups' vintage essence, no coloring agents are used in the candles. This thoughtful approach ensures reuse without damage, giving you the ultimate blend of candle and teacup experience. Enjoy the best of both worlds as this teacup is reborn from candle to cup.
- All of our products are handmade so there may be slight variations.
- Vintage Tea Cups are fragile and sensitive to extreme heat and cold, please handle & store with extreme care
- Does not come with display stand in picture
- SKU # 00001000-BRV11
- Condition: New
- Brand: NeFer by The Claustrum
- Manufacturer: The Claustrum, LLC.
- Vintage TeaCup (At least 50+ years old)
- Dimensions for Teacup: 2" H x 2.5" Diameter Wide (not including handle)
- Dimensions for Saucer: 4.7" Diameter Wide
- Weight before shipping: 4 ounces
- Hand poured in Saline, Michigan
- Burn Time: 40+ hours
- Wax Type: 100% Coconut and soy wax
- Wick Type: Cotton
- Scent: Black cherry, raspberry, strawberry, plum, vanilla, sugar and musk
Shipping Information (Estimated)
- Package Weight: 1.0 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches
- All vintage tea cups are shipped with USPS insurance for the full value of the vintage tea cup and candle
Always trim the wick before lighting and keep debris out of the wax pool. Do not burn for more than 2-3 hours at a single period of time. Place the candle away from flammable objects and place the candle in a candle dish or other appropriate vessel that is heat resistant. For the most enjoyment let the wax harden and cool before relighting the candle.
Keep away from pets.
Keep away from children.