Japanese Blue & White Sakura Vintage Teacup Candle
Elegant shape with Sakura (cherry blossom) flower design on the side of the cup with a cobalt blue background. It was manufactured between 1960-1990 in Japan. The teacup is deceptively sturdy for porcelain. For this teacup candle we have infused coconut soy wax with the top notes of sweet almond and slight nutty aromas of shea with coconut. Sandalwood and cedar notes are balanced by light musk notes and tonka bean base notes.In the end, you're left with a fragrance that's warm, cozy, and beautiful at any time of year. Once you light your candle, the scent will fill your space and uplifts your mood. The top of the candle is decorated with dried flowers and crystals for luck and well-being.
Gift box is included with the candle, ready to be given as gifts. Whether you're planning a bridal shower, tea party, baby shower, wedding or a classic event, this vintage teacup candle is the perfect gift.
The tea set can be used for sipping your favorite hot drink after your candle is finished. Since we are using 100% organic vegetable base coconut and soy wax blend with the premium oils. We are not using any coloring agent for our candles in order to keep the teacups reusable and not to damage the vintage item. You get the best of both worlds, this teacup has been repurposed into a candle that can be enjoyed before being turned back into a teacup.
- All of our products are handmade so there may be slight variations.
- Vintage Tea Cups are fragile and sensitive to extreme heat and cold, please handle & store with extreme care
- Does not come with display stand in picture
- SKU # 00001000-MS2
- Condition: New
- Brand: NeFer by The Claustrum
- Manufacturer: The Claustrum, LLC.
- Vintage TeaCup (At least 50+ years old)
- Dimensions for Teacup: 3" H x 3.5" Diameter Wide (not including handle)
- Weight before shipping: 1 lb +/-
- Hand poured in Saline, Michigan
- Burn Time: 40+ hours
- Wax Type: 100% Coconut and soy wax
- Wick Type: Cotton
- Scent: Almond, sandalwood, musk and cedar
Shipping Information (Estimated)
- Package Weight: 1.75 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches
- All vintage tea cups are shipped with USPS insurance for the full value of the vintage tea cup and candle
Always trim the wick before lighting and keep debris out of the wax pool. Do not burn for more than 2-3 hours at a single period of time. Place the candle away from flammable objects and place the candle in a candle dish or other appropriate vessel that is heat resistant. For the most enjoyment let the wax harden and cool before relighting the candle.
Keep away from pets.
Keep away from children.