Japanese Chikaramachi Vintage Teacup Candle
This tea set was made in Japan by Chikaramachi China in the 1940s at the Noritake factory specifically designed for the United Kingdom market. After the Noritake Morimura Gumi period ended in 1946, the factory changed its name to Hinode Shokai. The teacup and saucer have hand-painted landscapes with the theme of the house at the lake with layers of orange, peach, and light pink.
The dried flowers and charms are used to decorate the top of the candle for good luck and well-being. Complementary to the decoration, the candle is scented with Japanese cherry blossoms. This airy fragrance is infused with cherry blossoms, magnolia, and rose, while hints of cherry, tonka bean, and sandalwood add depth. This candle will brighten small spaces and add a floral touch wherever you need it.
Gift box is included with the candle, ready to be given as gifts. Whether you're planning a bridal shower, tea party, baby shower, wedding or a classic event, this vintage teacup candle is the perfect gift.
The tea set can be used for sipping your favorite hot drink after your candle is finished. Since we are using 100% organic vegetable base coconut and soy wax blend with the premium oils. We are not using any coloring agent for our candles in order to keep the teacups reusable and not to damage the vintage item. You get the best of both worlds, this teacup has been repurposed into a candle that can be enjoyed before being turned back into a teacup.
- All of our products are handmade so there may be slight variations.
- Vintage Tea Cups are fragile and sensitive to extreme heat and cold, please handle & store with extreme care
- Does not come with display stand in picture
- SKU # 00001000-CB1
- Condition: New
- Brand: NeFer by The Claustrum
- Manufacturer: The Claustrum, LLC.
- Vintage TeaCup (At least 70+ years old)
- Dimensions for Teacup: 2.2" H x 2.6 " Diameter Wide (not including the handle)
- Dimensions for Saucer: 5" Diameter Wide
- Weight before shipping: 9.3 ounces
- Hand poured in Saline, Michigan
- Burn Time: 24+ hours
- Wax Type: 100% Coconut and soy wax
- Wick Type: Cotton
- Scent: cherry blossoms, magnolia, rose, cherry, tonka bean, and sandalwood
Shipping Information (Estimated)
- Package Weight: 1.25 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches
- All vintage tea cups are shipped with USPS insurance for the full value of the vintage tea cup and candle
Always trim the wick before lighting and keep debris out of the wax pool. Do not burn for more than 2-3 hours at a single period of time. Place the candle away from flammable objects and place the candle in a candle dish or other appropriate vessel that is heat resistant. For the most enjoyment let the wax harden and cool before relighting the candle.
Keep away from pets.
Keep away from children.