Japanese Fukagawa Arita Vintage TeaCup Candle
This Japanese Arita-style vintage teacup and saucer were manufactured by Fukagawa Porcelain in the 1950s. Fukagawa company's history goes back to the seventeenth century. This teacup and saucer are a coupe style and feature a delicate, abstract maple tree decoration in red, peach, and gold gilt. The edges of the teacup, saucer, and handle have a gold gilt trim. Pressed dried flowers and crystals are used to decorate the top of the candle. It is scented with a limited-edition scent capturing the essence of rose petals and neroli blossoms in bloom. It fills the space with the most cherished florals in the world, bringing harmony, peace, and confidence. This candle will brighten small spaces and add a floral touch wherever you need it.
Gift box is included with the candle, ready to be given as gifts. Whether you're planning a bridal shower, tea party, baby shower, wedding or a classic event, this vintage teacup candle is the perfect gift.
The tea set can be used for sipping your favorite hot drink after your candle is finished. Since we are using 100% organic vegetable base coconut and soy wax blend with the premium oils. We are not using any coloring agent for our candles in order to keep the teacups reusable and not to damage the vintage item. You get the best of both worlds, this teacup has been repurposed into a candle that can be enjoyed before being turned back into a teacup.
- All of our products are handmade so there may be slight variations.
- Vintage Tea Cups are fragile and sensitive to extreme heat and cold, please handle & store with extreme care
- Does not come with display stand in picture
- SKU # 00001000-RN5
- Condition: New
- Brand: NeFer by The Claustrum
- Manufacturer: The Claustrum, LLC.
- Vintage TeaCup (At least 60+ years old)
- Dimensions for Teacup: 1.5" H x 3.5" Diameter Wide (not including handle)
- Dimensions for Saucer: 5.5" Diameter Wide
- Weight before shipping: 13 ounces
- Hand poured in Saline, Michigan
- Burn Time: 40+ hours
- Wax Type: 100% Coconut and soy wax
- Wick Type: Cotton
- Scent: Rose and neroli
Shipping Information (Estimated)
- Package Weight: 1.6875 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches
- All vintage tea cups are shipped with USPS insurance for the full value of the vintage tea cup and candle
Always trim the wick before lighting and keep debris out of the wax pool. Do not burn for more than 2-3 hours at a single period of time. Place the candle away from flammable objects and place the candle in a candle dish or other appropriate vessel that is heat resistant. For the most enjoyment let the wax harden and cool before relighting the candle.
Keep away from pets.
Keep away from children.