Japanese Kutani Bunponese Vintage Teacup Candle
During the 1960s, the teacup and saucer were crafted by the renowned Japanese manufacturer Kutani Bunpo, known for its Kutani ware. Adorned with elegant brown maple leaves and gold trim, these vintage items exude timeless beauty. For the teacup candle, we've melded coconut soy wax with delightful notes of black cherry, raspberry, strawberry, and plum, harmonized by vanilla, sugar, and musk undertones that ground the fragrance. Upon lighting, your space will be filled with an inspiring aroma, complemented by dried flowers and crystals atop the candle.
The package includes a gift box, making the vintage teacup candle ready for giving on occasions like bridal showers, tea parties, weddings, and more. After the candle is enjoyed, the tea set can be repurposed for sipping hot beverages. Our commitment to quality shines as we use a 100% organic coconut and soy wax blend with premium oils, omitting coloring agents to preserve the teacups' reusability and protect their vintage charm. This teacup brings a fusion of functionality and elegance, transitioning from a candle to a cherished teacup.
All of our products are handmade so there may be slight variations.
- Vintage Tea Cups are fragile and sensitive to extreme heat and cold, please handle & store with extreme care
- Does not come with display stand in picture
- SKU # 00001000-BRV10
- Condition: New
- Brand: NeFer by The Claustrum
- Manufacturer: The Claustrum, LLC.
- Vintage TeaCup (At least 50+ years old)
- Dimensions for Teacup: 2" H x 2" Diameter Wide (not including handle)
- Dimensions for Saucer: 4.75" Diameter Wide
- Weight before shipping: 5 ounces
- Hand poured in Saline, Michigan
- Burn Time: 20+ hours
- Wax Type: 100% Coconut and soy wax
- Wick Type: Cotton
- Scent: Black cherry, raspberry, strawberry, plum, vanilla, sugar and musk
Shipping Information (Estimated)
- Package Weight: 1.0625 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches
- All vintage tea cups are shipped with USPS insurance for the full value of the vintage tea cup and candle
Always trim the wick before lighting and keep debris out of the wax pool. Do not burn for more than 2-3 hours at a single period of time. Place the candle away from flammable objects and place the candle in a candle dish or other appropriate vessel that is heat resistant. For the most enjoyment let the wax harden and cool before relighting the candle.
Keep away from pets.
Keep away from children.