Japanese Kyo Kiyomizu Style Vintage Teacup Candle
A vintage teacup in Kyo Kiyomizu style represents Kyoto Japanese traditional crafts. It has a simple, versatile design of a blue colored butterfly on both sides of the cup. The beauty is enhanced by the addition of a rose flower made from wax at the top of the candle. The candle is scented with a sweet woodsy blend of tonka bean, sandalwood, vanilla, and musk as top notes. The blend of almond, cinnamon, and brown sugar is infused as base notes. Your space will radiate positivity when you light this pretty vintage candle for good energy and clarity both with the scent and the zen design of the candle.
Gift box is included with the candle, ready to be given as gifts. Whether you're planning a bridal shower, tea party, baby shower, wedding or a classic event, this vintage teacup candle is the perfect gift.
The tea set can be used for sipping your favorite hot drink after your candle is finished. Since we are using 100% organic vegetable base coconut and soy wax blend with the premium oils. We are not using any coloring agent for our candles in order to keep the teacups reusable and not to damage the vintage item. You get the best of both worlds, this teacup has been repurposed into a candle that can be enjoyed before being turned back into a teacup.
- All of our products are handmade so there may be slight variations.
- Vintage Tea Cups are fragile and sensitive to extreme heat and cold, please handle & store with extreme care
- Does not come with display stand in picture
- SKU # 00001000-PB1
- Condition: New
- Brand: NeFer by The Claustrum
- Manufacturer: The Claustrum, LLC.
- Vintage TeaCup (At least 50+ years old)
- Dimensions for Teacup: 5" H x 2.2" Diameter Wide (not including handle)
- Weight before shipping: 10.7 ounces
- Hand poured in Saline, Michigan
- Burn Time: 40+ hours
- Wax Type: 100% Coconut and soy wax
- Wick Type: Cotton
- Scent: Almond, cinnamon, brown sugar, tonka bean and vanilla cream
Shipping Information (Estimated)
- Package Weight: 1.4375 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches
- All vintage tea cups are shipped with USPS insurance for the full value of the vintage tea cup and candle
Always trim the wick before lighting and keep debris out of the wax pool. Do not burn for more than 2-3 hours at a single period of time. Place the candle away from flammable objects and place the candle in a candle dish or other appropriate vessel that is heat resistant. For the most enjoyment let the wax harden and cool before relighting the candle.
Keep away from pets.
Keep away from children.