Japanese Oribe Style Vintage Teacup Candle
This teacup and saucer showcases the Oribe style Mino-yaki earthenware, known for its iconic deep green glaze. Mino-yaki earthenware is a unique pottery produced in Japan's Toki city. The Oribe style, dating back to the 7th century, has evolved to suit modern lifestyles while retaining its deep green glaze hallmark. Hand-painted with an earthy aesthetic, each teacup is imbued with distinct character.
Enhanced by dried flowers, earth stones, and crystals on top for luck and well-being, the teacup candle exudes almond, cinnamon, and brown sugar as base notes, with vanilla cream creating an inviting and warm ambiance.
A gift box accompanies the candle, making it an excellent choice for occasions like bridal showers, tea parties, weddings, and more. After the candle is used, the teacup can hold your favorite hot drink, as it's made with 100% organic vegetable-based coconut and soy wax blend with premium oils. The absence of coloring agents ensures the teacups remain reusable and preserves the vintage item. This repurposed teacup offers both candle enjoyment and the potential for future use as a teacup.
- All of our products are handmade so there may be slight variations.
- Vintage Tea Cups are fragile and sensitive to extreme heat and cold, please handle & store with extreme care
- Does not come with display stand in picture
- SKU # 00001000-BT1
- Condition: New
- Brand: NeFer by The Claustrum
- Manufacturer: The Claustrum, LLC.
- Vintage TeaCup (At least 50+ years old)
- Dimensions for Teacup: 2.25" H x 3.25 " Diameter Wide
- Dimensions for Saucer: 4.5" Diameter Wide
- Weight before shipping: 12.3 ounces +/-
- Hand poured in Saline, Michigan
- Burn Time: 40+ hours
- Wax Type: 100% Coconut and soy wax
- Wick Type: Cotton
- Scent: Almond, cinnamon, brown sugar, and vanilla cream
Shipping Information (Estimated)
- Package Weight: 1.4375 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches
- All vintage tea cups are shipped with USPS insurance for the full value of the vintage tea cup and candle
Always trim the wick before lighting and keep debris out of the wax pool. Do not burn for more than 2-3 hours at a single period of time. Place the candle away from flammable objects and place the candle in a candle dish or other appropriate vessel that is heat resistant. For the most enjoyment let the wax harden and cool before relighting the candle.
Keep away from pets.
Keep away from children.