Japanese Oribe Style Vintage Teacup Candle
This teacup and saucer is an Oribe style Mino-yaki earthenware, characterized by its iconic deep green glaze. Mino-yaki earthenware is specialty pottery produced in the Toki city of Japan. Since the 7th century Oribe style continues to adapt to modern lifestyles while preserving its history and tradition with its signature deep green glaze. This pottery teacup reflects the traditional earthy aesthetic with the hand painting which is giving each piece a unique character.
The beauty is enhanced by the addition of dried flowers, earth stones, and crystals on the top for luck and well-being. The blend of almond, cinnamon, and brown sugar is infused as base notes, whereas the vanilla cream sets the tone for a perfectly inviting and warm environment.
Gift box is included with the candle, ready to be given as gifts. Whether you're planning a bridal shower, tea party, baby shower, wedding or a classic event, this vintage teacup candle is the perfect gift.
The tea set can be used for sipping your favorite hot drink after your candle is finished. Since we are using 100% organic vegetable base coconut and soy wax blend with the premium oils. We are not using any coloring agent for our candles in order to keep the teacups reusable and not to damage the vintage item. You get the best of both worlds, this teacup has been repurposed into a candle that can be enjoyed before being turned back into a teacup.
- All of our products are handmade so there may be slight variations.
- Vintage Tea Cups are fragile and sensitive to extreme heat and cold, please handle & store with extreme care
- Does not come with display stand in picture
- SKU # 00001000-BT1
- Condition: New
- Brand: NeFer by The Claustrum
- Manufacturer: The Claustrum, LLC.
- Vintage TeaCup (At least 50+ years old)
- Dimensions for Teacup: 2.25" H x 3.25 " Diameter Wide
- Dimensions for Saucer: 4.5" Diameter Wide
- Weight before shipping: 12.3 ounces +/-
- Hand poured in Saline, Michigan
- Burn Time: 40+ hours
- Wax Type: 100% Coconut and soy wax
- Wick Type: Cotton
- Scent: Almond, cinnamon, brown sugar, and vanilla cream
Shipping Information (Estimated)
- Package Weight: 1.4375 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches
- All vintage tea cups are shipped with USPS insurance for the full value of the vintage tea cup and candle
Always trim the wick before lighting and keep debris out of the wax pool. Do not burn for more than 2-3 hours at a single period of time. Place the candle away from flammable objects and place the candle in a candle dish or other appropriate vessel that is heat resistant. For the most enjoyment let the wax harden and cool before relighting the candle.
Keep away from pets.
Keep away from children.