Japanese Red Kutani Vintage Teacup Candle
A Japanese late Meiji period Aka-e (red) Kutani style porcelain tea set hand painted with a decorative and auspicious scene. The teapot dates from the late 19th century to early 20th century. This Kutani finely decorated teacup and saucer has an over-glaze rust-red with a central cartouche featuring a Monk surrounded by dense nature motives and geometric panels and bands. A red rectangular cartouche holding a gold "Kutani" mark is on the base. For this tea set, we designed the candle with coconut soy wax infused with a light, sweet scent of English rose fragrance. The top of the candle is decorated with dried flowers and crystals for luck and well-being.
Complementary to the decoration, the candle is scented with the blend of fresh lavender and rich honey to produce a sweet and smooth floral fragrance. Once you light the candle, you will feel the calming effect of lavender and the sweet honeycomb for a lingering, mystical experience. It will infuse a soothing, sleep-inducing fragrance to any space.
Gift box is included with the candle, ready to be given as gifts. Whether you're planning a bridal shower, tea party, baby shower, wedding or a classic event, this vintage teacup candle is the perfect gift.
The tea set can be used for sipping your favorite hot drink after your candle is finished. Since we are using 100% organic vegetable base coconut and soy wax blend with the premium oils. We are not using any coloring agent for our candles in order to keep the teacups reusable and not to damage the vintage item. You get the best of both worlds, this teacup has been repurposed into a candle that can be enjoyed before being turned back into a teacup.
- All of our products are handmade so there may be slight variations.
- Vintage Tea Cups are fragile and sensitive to extreme heat and cold, please handle & store with extreme care
- Does not come with display stand in picture
- SKU # 00001000-FH6
- Condition: New
- Brand: NeFer by The Claustrum
- Manufacturer: The Claustrum, LLC.
- Vintage TeaCup (At least 50+ years old)
- Dimensions for Teacup: 2.2" H x 2.2" Diameter Wide (not including handle)
- Dimensions for Saucer: 4.1" Diameter Wide
- Weight before shipping: 7 ounces
- Hand poured in Saline, Michigan
- Burn Time: 12+ hours
- Wax Type: 100% Coconut and soy wax
- Wick Type: Cotton
- Scent: Lavender, honey and white flowers
Shipping Information (Estimated)
- Package Weight: 1.3125 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches
- All vintage tea cups are shipped with USPS insurance for the full value of the vintage tea cup and candle
Always trim the wick before lighting and keep debris out of the wax pool. Do not burn for more than 2-3 hours at a single period of time. Place the candle away from flammable objects and place the candle in a candle dish or other appropriate vessel that is heat resistant. For the most enjoyment let the wax harden and cool before relighting the candle.
Keep away from pets.
Keep away from children.