Japanese Takito “Geisha Girls” Vintage Teacup Candle
This hand painted porcelain teacup and saucer with a geisha scene was manufactured in Japan during the 1950's. The cup has an egg shell shape and design features the geisha girls against a floral motif with pagodas in the background. For this teacup candle we have infused coconut soy wax with violet and earthy notes of lemongrass. Once you light your candle, the scent will fill your space with an aroma that always inspires. The top of the candle is decorated with dried flowers and crystals for luck and well-being.
Gift box is included with the candle, ready to be given as gifts. Whether you're planning a bridal shower, tea party, baby shower, wedding or a classic event, this vintage teacup candle is the perfect gift.
The tea set can be used for sipping your favorite hot drink after your candle is finished. Since we are using 100% organic vegetable base coconut and soy wax blend with the premium oils. We are not using any coloring agent for our candles in order to keep the teacups reusable and not to damage the vintage item. You get the best of both worlds, this teacup has been repurposed into a candle that can be enjoyed before being turned back into a teacup.
- All of our products are handmade so there may be slight variations.
- Vintage Tea Cups are fragile and sensitive to extreme heat and cold, please handle & store with extreme care
- Does not come with display stand in picture
- SKU # 00001000-VL9
- Condition: New
- Brand: NeFer by The Claustrum
- Manufacturer: The Claustrum, LLC.
- Vintage TeaCup (At least 50+ years old)
- Dimensions for Teacup: 2.3" H x4" Diameter wide (not including handle)
- Dimensions for Saucer: 5.5" Diameter Wide
- Weight before shipping: 12 ounces
- Hand poured in Saline, Michigan
- Burn Time: 40+ hours
- Wax Type: 100% Coconut and soy wax
- Wick Type: Cotton
- Scent: Violet and lemongrass
Shipping Information (Estimated)
- Package Weight: 1.6875 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches
- All vintage tea cups are shipped with USPS insurance for the full value of the vintage tea cup and candle
Always trim the wick before lighting and keep debris out of the wax pool. Do not burn for more than 2-3 hours at a single period of time. Place the candle away from flammable objects and place the candle in a candle dish or other appropriate vessel that is heat resistant. For the most enjoyment let the wax harden and cool before relighting the candle.
Keep away from pets.
Keep away from children.