Japanese Vintage Kotobuki Matcha Teacup Candle
Discover the artful transformation of this Vintage Japanese Matcha Bowl into a captivating candle. Crafted in the 1980s by Kotobuki Trading, the ceramic teacup exudes timeless charm, adorned with delicate hand-painted white lily flowers against an indigo backdrop.
Atop the candle, dried flowers and earth stones symbolize good luck and well-being, complementing the scents of rich mahogany, black teakwood, dark oak, and frosted lavender. Illuminate your space with the essence of hiking through Mt. Fuji when you light this unique creation.
Presented in a gift box, this versatile piece makes a perfect gift for various occasions. And once the candle has brought joy to your space, repurpose the teacup for sipping your favorite hot drink. Crafted with 100% organic vegetable-based coconut and soy wax blend and free from coloring agents, this candle ensures the teacup's vintage allure remains intact. Experience the best of both worlds with this delightful teacup turned into an enchanting candle.
- All of our products are handmade so there may be slight variations.
- Vintage Tea Cups are fragile and sensitive to extreme heat and cold, please handle & store with extreme care
- Does not come with display stand in picture
- SKU # 00001000-TM1
- Condition: New
- Brand: NeFer by The Claustrum
- Manufacturer: The Claustrum, LLC.
- Vintage TeaCup (At least 50+ years old)
- Dimensions for Teacup: 1.5" H x 3" Diameter Wide
- Weight before shipping: 6.1 ounces +/-
- Hand poured in Saline, Michigan
- Burn Time: 20+ hours
- Wax Type: 100% Coconut and soy wax
- Wick Type: Cotton
- Scent: Mahogany, black teakwood, dark oak and frosted lavender
Shipping Information (Estimated)
- Package Weight: 1.1875 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches
- All vintage tea cups are shipped with USPS insurance for the full value of the vintage tea cup and candle
Always trim the wick before lighting and keep debris out of the wax pool. Do not burn for more than 2-3 hours at a single period of time. Place the candle away from flammable objects and place the candle in a candle dish or other appropriate vessel that is heat resistant. For the most enjoyment let the wax harden and cool before relighting the candle.
Keep away from pets.
Keep away from children.