Japanese Yoshida Style Vintage Teacup Candle
An antique Japanese hand-painted Yoshida style teacup designed specifically for drinking sencha from the 1950s. This teacup is fired in a wood-burning kiln at high temperatures for lasting durability and base colors are enhanced with coatings of gold plating. The teacup is decorated with red-, blue- and yellow-colored flowers and birds at the sides. Good luck and well-being are symbolized by earth stones and crystals at the top of the candle. The centuries-old fragrance notes infused the candle with the top notes of cardamom, orange peel, and cinnamon awakening the heart of rich cream and spicy peppercorn. The notes of black tea and creamy vanilla round out the base of the scent. Once you light your candle, this scent will create a warm and inviting feeling.
Gift box is included with the candle, ready to be given as gifts. Whether you're planning a bridal shower, tea party, baby shower, wedding or a classic event, this vintage teacup candle is the perfect gift.
The tea set can be used for sipping your favorite hot drink after your candle is finished. Since we are using 100% organic vegetable base coconut and soy wax blend with the premium oils. We are not using any coloring agent for our candles in order to keep the teacups reusable and not to damage the vintage item. You get the best of both worlds, this teacup has been repurposed into a candle that can be enjoyed before being turned back into a teacup.
- All of our products are handmade so there may be slight variations.
- Vintage Tea Cups are fragile and sensitive to extreme heat and cold, please handle & store with extreme care
- Does not come with display stand in picture
- SKU # 00001000-CC1
- Condition: New
- Brand: NeFer by The Claustrum
- Manufacturer: The Claustrum, LLC.
- Vintage TeaCup (At least 50+ years old)
- Dimensions for Teacup: 2.8" H x 2.2 " Diameter Wide
- Weight before shipping: 8 ounces +/-
- Hand poured in Saline, Michigan
- Burn Time: 40+ hours
- Wax Type: 100% Coconut and soy wax
- Wick Type: Cotton
- Scent: Cardamom, orange peel, and cinnamon, black tea and creamy vanilla
Shipping Information (Estimated)
- Package Weight: 1.125 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 5.0 x 5.0 inches
- All vintage tea cups are shipped with USPS insurance for the full value of the vintage tea cup and candle
Always trim the wick before lighting and keep debris out of the wax pool. Do not burn for more than 2-3 hours at a single period of time. Place the candle away from flammable objects and place the candle in a candle dish or other appropriate vessel that is heat resistant. For the most enjoyment let the wax harden and cool before relighting the candle.
Keep away from pets.
Keep away from children.