Living National Treasure: Imaemon Imaizumi 13th Vintage Teacup Candle
This teacup and saucer is a stunning set of Japanese porcelain. This was manufactured by the Imaemon family who is one of the most important potter families in Japan. The Imaemon family have kept their techniques under lock and key for over 300 years, and they are now in their 14th generation. Every product from Imaemon Imaizumi is considered as an investment since the Imaemon name and artistry is considered to be a national pride and treasure of Japan. We have designed this stunning teacup as simply as possible with the dried flowers and scented with the ancient beauty of rose fragrance. At the bottom of the saucer and the teacup you can see the signature of Imaemon Imaizumi 13th in addition to the skilled craftsmen strike on the tea set.
Gift box is included with the candle, ready to be given as gifts. Whether you're planning a bridal shower, tea party, baby shower, wedding or a classic event, this vintage teacup candle is the perfect gift.
The tea set can be used for sipping your favorite hot drink after your candle is finished. Since we are using 100% organic vegetable base coconut and soy wax blend with the premium oils. We are not using any coloring agent for our candles in order to keep the teacups reusable and not to damage the vintage item.
- All of our products are handmade so there may be slight variations.
- Vintage Tea Cups are fragile and sensitive to extreme heat and cold, please handle & store with extreme care
- Does not come with display stand in picture
- SKU # 00001000-R2
- Condition: New
- Brand: NeFer by The Claustrum
- Manufacturer: The Claustrum, LLC.
- Vintage TeaCup (At least 80+ years old)
- Dimensions for Teacup: 2.4" H x 3.2" Diameter wide
- Dimensions for Saucer: 6" Diameter wide
- Weight before shipping: 8.0 ounces
- Hand poured in Saline, Michigan
- Burn Time: 12+ hours
- Wax Type: 100% Coconut and soy wax
- Wick Type: Cotton
- Scent: Rose
Shipping Information (Estimated)
- Package Weight: 1.0 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches
- All vintage tea cups are shipped with USPS insurance for the full value of the vintage tea cup and candle
Always trim the wick before lighting and keep debris out of the wax pool. Do not burn for more than 2-3 hours at a single period of time. Place the candle away from flammable objects and place the candle in a candle dish or other appropriate vessel that is heat resistant. For the most enjoyment let the wax harden and cool before relighting the candle.
Keep away from pets.
Keep away from children.