With its charming, vintage look and generous size, our Madagascar Vanilla candle makes a chic addition to your home. Once you light this candle, you will smell like dessert and after-dinner drinks with notes of vanilla blossoms, tonka bean, and caramel. A beautiful decoration is made from dried flowers inside the gel wax on the bottom of the vintage glass candle. For luck and well-being, the candle's top is decorated with a candle flower and earth stones/crystals. Madagascar Vanilla's lingering warmth will take your breath away. Whether you're getting it for a friend, family member, colleague, or even yourself, this will make a great gift!
** All of our products are handmade so there may be slight variations.
- SKU # 00000375
- Condition: New
- Brand: NeFer by The Claustrum
- Manufacturer: The Claustrum, LLC.
- Dimensions: 5.25" H x 3.25" Diameter wide
- Weight before shipping: 22 ounces
- Hand poured in Saline, Michigan
- Burn Time: 50+ hours
- Wax Type: At the top, 100% coconut and soy wax is used. Gel wax is used for the bottom flower decoration
- Wick Type: Cotton
- Scent: Vanilla, tonka bean and hint of caramel
Shipping Information (Estimated)
- Package Weight: 2.0 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches
Always trim the wick before lighting and keep debris out of the wax pool. Do not burn for more than 2-3 hours at a single period of time. Place the candle away from flammable objects and place the candle in a candle dish or other appropriate vessel that is heat resistant. For the most enjoyment let the wax harden and cool before relighting the candle.
Keep away from pets.
Keep away from children.