MCI Japan Vintage Teacup Candle
Immerse yourself in the allure of this captivating candle. Crafted from a vintage Japanese Matcha bowl by Kotobuki Trading in the 1980s, the ceramic teacup boasts exquisite hand-painted white lily flowers on an indigo canvas.
Adorned with dried flowers and earth stones, the candle's top exudes good luck and well-being, while the delightful fragrance of rich mahogany, black teakwood, dark oak, and frosted lavender transports you to the serene trails of Mt. Fuji.
Presented in a gift box, this versatile piece is perfect for gifting on any occasion. Once the candle has graced your space, repurpose the teacup for savoring your favorite hot drink. Crafted with a 100% organic vegetable-based coconut and soy wax blend, the candle ensures the teacup remains reusable and retains its vintage charm. Experience the enchantment of this unique teacup turned exquisite candle.
- All of our products are handmade so there may be slight variations.
- Vintage Tea Cups are fragile and sensitive to extreme heat and cold, please handle & store with extreme care
- Does not come with display stand in picture
- SKU # 00001000-TM2
- Condition: New
- Brand: NeFer by The Claustrum
- Manufacturer: The Claustrum, LLC.
- Vintage TeaCup (At least 50+ years old)
- Dimensions for Teacup: 2" H x 3" Diameter Wide
- Weight before shipping: 9 ounces
- Hand poured in Saline, Michigan
- Burn Time: 20+ hours
- Wax Type: 100% Coconut and soy wax
- Wick Type: Cotton
- Scent: Mahogany, black teakwood, dark oak and frosted lavender
Shipping Information (Estimated)
- Package Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches
- All vintage tea cups are shipped with USPS insurance for the full value of the vintage tea cup and candle
Always trim the wick before lighting and keep debris out of the wax pool. Do not burn for more than 2-3 hours at a single period of time. Place the candle away from flammable objects and place the candle in a candle dish or other appropriate vessel that is heat resistant. For the most enjoyment let the wax harden and cool before relighting the candle.
Keep away from pets.
Keep away from children.