MCI Japan Vintage Teacup Candle
This exquisite Japanese teacup embodies the elegance of Asian culture with the simple sophistication of contemporary art. The outside of the teacup is decorated with hand-painted calligraphy and a terra cotta-colored rim on the base of crackle glaze. The teacup was produced by MCI Japan in the early 1980s.
The dried flowers, earth stones are used to decorate the top of the candle for good luck and well-being. Complementary to the decoration, the candle is scented with the fragrance notes of rich mahogany, black teakwood, dark oak, and frosted lavender. This candle will make you feel like you're hiking through Mt Fuji when you light it.
Gift box is included with the candle, ready to be given as gifts. Whether you're planning a bridal shower, tea party, baby shower, wedding or a classic event, this vintage teacup candle is the perfect gift.
The tea set can be used for sipping your favorite hot drink after your candle is finished. Since we are using 100% organic vegetable base coconut and soy wax blend with the premium oils. We are not using any coloring agent for our candles in order to keep the teacups reusable and not to damage the vintage item. You get the best of both worlds, this teacup has been repurposed into a candle that can be enjoyed before being turned back into a teacup.
- All of our products are handmade so there may be slight variations.
- Vintage Tea Cups are fragile and sensitive to extreme heat and cold, please handle & store with extreme care
- Does not come with display stand in picture
- SKU # 00001000-TM2
- Condition: New
- Brand: NeFer by The Claustrum
- Manufacturer: The Claustrum, LLC.
- Vintage TeaCup (At least 50+ years old)
- Dimensions for Teacup: 2" H x 3" Diameter Wide
- Weight before shipping: 9 ounces
- Hand poured in Saline, Michigan
- Burn Time: 20+ hours
- Wax Type: 100% Coconut and soy wax
- Wick Type: Cotton
- Scent: Mahogany, black teakwood, dark oak and frosted lavender
Shipping Information (Estimated)
- Package Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches
- All vintage tea cups are shipped with USPS insurance for the full value of the vintage tea cup and candle
Always trim the wick before lighting and keep debris out of the wax pool. Do not burn for more than 2-3 hours at a single period of time. Place the candle away from flammable objects and place the candle in a candle dish or other appropriate vessel that is heat resistant. For the most enjoyment let the wax harden and cool before relighting the candle.
Keep away from pets.
Keep away from children.