Old Nuremberg Bavaria Vintage Teacup Candle
Here is the Old Nuremberg Bavaria teacup and saucer made in Germany for you to enjoy. The tea cup and saucer are from 1960 and are embellished with gold trim on the inner rims and decorated with pears and cherries on both the cup and saucer. In addition, the saucer has raised ridges around it. Dried flowers decorate the candle's top and it is scented with Bulgarian roses oil. The tea set has been repurposed into a candle that can be enjoyed before being turned back into a teacup. You will get the best of both worlds.
Gift box is included with the candle, ready to be given as gifts. Whether you're planning a bridal shower, tea party, baby shower, wedding or a classic event, this vintage teacup candle is the perfect gift.
The tea set can be used for sipping your favorite hot drink after your candle is finished. Since we are using 100% organic vegetable base coconut and soy wax blend with the premium oils. We are not using any coloring agent for our candles in order to keep the teacups reusable and not to damage the vintage item.
- All of our products are handmade so there may be slight variations.
- Vintage Tea Cups are fragile and sensitive to extreme heat and cold, please handle & store with extreme care
- Does not come with display stand in picture
- SKU # 00001000
- Condition: New
- Brand: NeFer by The Claustrum
- Manufacturer: The Claustrum, LLC.
- Vintage TeaCup (At least 60+ years old)
- Dimensions for Teacup: 3" H x 4.5" Diameter wide
- Dimensions for Saucer: 6" Diameter wide
- Weight before shipping: 15.5 ounces
- Hand poured in Saline, Michigan
- Burn Time: 24+ hours
- Wax Type: 100% Coconut and soy wax
- Wick Type: Cotton
- Scent: Rose
Shipping Information (Estimated)
- Package Weight: 1.5625 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches
- All vintage tea cups are shipped with USPS insurance for the full value of the vintage tea cup and candle
Always trim the wick before lighting and keep debris out of the wax pool. Do not burn for more than 2-3 hours at a single period of time. Place the candle away from flammable objects and place the candle in a candle dish or other appropriate vessel that is heat resistant. For the most enjoyment let the wax harden and cool before relighting the candle.
Keep away from pets.
Keep away from children.