Queen Anne Vintage Teacup Candle
Bright blue violets with white and purple colored star flowers adorn this rare find vintage tea cup and saucer. Made in England by Queen Anne Bone China in the 1950s. This set is trimmed in gold on the edges, handle and the foot. We have designed the candle for this tea set with coconut soy wax infused with the light, sweet, scent of English rose fragrance. The top of the candle is decorated with dried flowers and crystals for luck and well-being.
Once you light your candle, the sweetness of spring and the fragile scent of rose embrace you and relax your mind. Gift box is included with the candle, ready to be given as gifts. Whether you're planning a bridal shower, tea party, baby shower, wedding or a classic event, this vintage teacup candle is the perfect item to have or given.
Can you see yourself or your loved ones enjoying the hot drink in this floral Clarence china set? Sweet!
Gift box is included with the candle, ready to be given as gifts. Whether you're planning a bridal shower, tea party, baby shower, wedding or a classic event, this vintage teacup candle is the perfect gift.
The tea set can be used for sipping your favorite hot drink after your candle is finished. Since we are using 100% organic vegetable base coconut and soy wax blend with the premium oils. We are not using any coloring agent for our candles in order to keep the teacups reusable and not to damage the vintage item.
- All of our products are handmade so there may be slight variations.
- Vintage Tea Cups are fragile and sensitive to extreme heat and cold, please handle & store with extreme care
- Does not come with display stand in picture
- SKU # 00001000-R3
- Condition: New
- Brand: NeFer by The Claustrum
- Manufacturer: The Claustrum, LLC.
- Vintage TeaCup (At least 70+ years old)
- Dimensions for Teacup: 3" H x 3. 1/2" Diameter wide (not including handle)
- Dimensions for Saucer: 5.5" Diameter wide
- Weight before shipping: 1 lb and 2.8 ounces
- Hand poured in Saline, Michigan
- Burn Time: 24+ hours
- Wax Type: 100% Coconut and soy wax
- Wick Type: Cotton
- Scent: Rose
Shipping Information (Estimated)
- Package Weight: 1.75 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches
- All vintage tea cups are shipped with USPS insurance for the full value of the vintage tea cup and candle
Always trim the wick before lighting and keep debris out of the wax pool. Do not burn for more than 2-3 hours at a single period of time. Place the candle away from flammable objects and place the candle in a candle dish or other appropriate vessel that is heat resistant. For the most enjoyment let the wax harden and cool before relighting the candle.
Keep away from pets.
Keep away from children.