Wines of France
A unique scent for a unique glass from the mid-century! An engraved design at the front of this vintage wine glass features the nine great wine regions of France. On the back of the glass is engraved a list of the wines. For this glass candle, we developed a special blend of aromas derived from an authentic Mulled Wine recipe which is combined with exotic spices like star anise, a dash of nutmeg, black cardamom, chestnut, and a generous amount of vanilla cream. Wines of France's lingering warmth will take your breath away. Whether you're getting it for a friend, family member, colleague, or even yourself, this will make a great gift!
** All of our products are handmade so there may be slight variations.
- SKU # 00000444
- Condition: New
- Dimensions: 6.5"H x 3" Diameter wide
- Weight before shipping: 1 pound 2 ounces
- Hand poured in Saline, Michigan
- Burn Time: 50+ hours
- Wax Type: 100% beeswax, coconut wax and soy wax
- Wick Type: Cotton
- Scent: Cinnamon, peppercorn, black cardamom, cream, ginger, tonka bean, and chestnut
Shipping Information (Estimated)
- Package Weight: 1.75 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches
Always trim the wick before lighting and keep debris out of the wax pool. Do not burn for more than 2-3 hours at a single period of time. Place the candle away from flammable objects and place the candle in a candle dish or other appropriate vessel that is heat resistant. For the most enjoyment let the wax harden and cool before relighting the candle.
Keep away from pets.
Keep away from children.